Monday, February 11, 2008

Pink Boot Dreams

Opened my eyes from a dream so real I expected to see Pink Boots Guy standing in front of me.

(Dream) PBG called out of the blue. Asked a question about something he could only know by reading the blog.

"So you
do read my blog," I said. "Sitemeter shows someone from Minnesota over and over, and I wondered."

"Wondered? You knew, Jerri. You knew it was me. Of course it was me." His voice, kind and loving, was still ringing in my ears when I opened my eyes.


I do wonder. And, mostly, I hope not. I hope he has closed that door and gone on to great happiness in other ways, with other people. He deserves that.

5 comments:

mamatulip said...

Perhaps he has, and this was his way of telling you?

Deb Shucka said...

And you deserve the very same happiness you wish for him!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

PBG has a message for you, for sure, just not exactly sure what it is.

Michelle O'Neil said...

It wouldn't hurt him to pine after you a little while.

; )

Alijah Fitt said...

He reminds me of Mr. Velcro Shoes, sheesh!