Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Photoshop

Bought Photoshop Elements on Saturday evening. Been teaching myself how to use it.

Lord, that stuff just sucks your brain. I can hardly make myself work or do anything else, cause all I want is to mess around with photoshop. I've been creating pages for a cookbook/scrapbook thingy for Katie's birthday.

But mostly, I want photoshop tools for real life. Want to be able to sharpen or soften things at will. Want to lighten and brighten my life with the click of a mouse. Want a magic extractor. And resize? We won't even talk about the things I'd like to magically resize.

6 comments:

mamatulip said...

Wouldn't it be great if you could Photoshop your life?

Oh, the possibilities...

Photoshop is one of those things you just have to sit down and learn how to do on your own. Glad you're having fun with it. :)

Alijah Fitt said...

Too Damn Funny!

riversgrace said...

Don't temp me, I might be on the band wagon soon! Are you getting any sleep yet?

Jerri said...

No sleep, P.

Haven't gone to bed before 1:00am since you slipped me the first shot of.....um....introduced me to Pioneer Woman.

And now with the Photoshop.

I can barely stand to close my eyes at night. So much to do. So much to learn.

kario said...

I predict that your next writing project will include photographs...

just a thought.

:-)

Michelle O'Neil said...

You're not talking about Pink Boots Guy, are you?