Friday, September 25, 2009

Operation: Fun

Last night was the first night of our bicycle adventure. We stayed at a lovely Victorian B&B near the quaint river district in St. Charles, Mo. My sister and brother-in-law made the arrangements for the night, and they were the hosts for game night.

Deb greeted us at their door wearing a doctor's white coat, rubber gloves, and a surgeon's mask. Jim served "Pain Killers" made with Pusser's rum. The game was Operation.

It was hilarious and tons of fun. Operation is not easy after a Pain Killer, believe me.

Meghan (my niece) and I are hosting tonight. We have tons of fun in store. Pictures will follow if possible.

4 comments:

Deb Shucka said...

I can hardly wait to see. Might you include Molly?

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Wow, you guys really know how to have fun. I'm inspired!

The Geezers said...

What fun. Can't wait to see pictures.

Amber said...

Fun!

:)