Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Contained

Some pretty remarkable things happened on our trip and right after. The most amazing thing of all is that I found a container for the story I've been imagining, the book I want to write.

I really, really want to tell that story here but haven't had time to do it justice, so it continues to perk in the background. What happened feels like a gift from the Universe, a small tip of the hat, a nudge to write.

Writers write. Editors with bills to pay, edit. For now, it's back to work with this editor, but I look forward to sharing this magicc with you soon.

7 comments:

mamatulip said...

*two thumbs up*

Deb Shucka said...

I can hardly wait. The magic just keeps manifesting for you. I'm so glad. Love.

Amber said...

Write, writer!

:)

BONNIE K said...

Look forward to hearing about this.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

SPILL!

Michelle O'Neil said...

Can't wait!

luckyzmom said...

Teaser, teaser!