Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Update

Okay. I passed the test call for that freelance editing job. Now I'm set to do five training calls and see how it goes. They'll pay me to do the training calls, so it's all good. Wish me luck. I'd really like to land this gig. For one thing, it's completely self contained. The call comes in, I edit it in one sitting, and upload it. When I'm done, I'm done and free to get back to my real work. Plus, I'd get to lay out my own schedule for when I'm available, week by week. That leaves me plenty of time to write. And maybe travel.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Yay! Sounds prefect. Let us know.

Deb Shucka said...

Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And good luck! xo t

Go Mama said...

Trust that it'll all work out!