Wednesday, January 19, 2011

64 and Sunny


It's 17 degrees and snowing like crazy here in KC, but it's 64 and sunny in my heart.

A few weeks ago, I was asked to do a project, which I can't really name or discuss because it's confidential. I can tell you the project was more trouble than it was worth to me in dollars and cents. I can tell you I agreed to do it because I thought I could help.

I can tell you I hoped the project might lead to good things, and it has.

I spent a truly ridiculous amount of time getting the details right on this thing. I made myself crazy, and several times it seemed like I was making the people in charge crazy, too. But all my obsession with details made them believe I know my stuff. It also made them ask me to be on set for a video shoot. Or maybe a bunch of video shoots.

In a place far from home -- a place where it's currently 64 and sunny.

I'm going on an adventure!!!!!!

6 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

YAY! Go Jerri!

Deb Shucka said...

I'm so happy for you! Traveling mercies. May this adventure warm your soul completely into spring.

luckyzmom said...

Jealous!

Carrie Link said...

Can I come with?

via.com/ said...

First of all, its been 20 min I m surfing ur blog and found very interesting. Gr8 job! I too interested in traveling. So loved dis blog. Travel in India is certainly became a boom and OTA's are doing a fab job for travelers. I found bus booking cheap air tickets booking or online is very convenient for me. Keep blogging. All d best

dvcfh said...

Your youngsters would be the most beautiful level of our existence,Monster Music and i'm thus thrilled to be described as a small pupil which features a wonderful facial area in addition to a number of passion. Thoroughly, I wish to say thanks to be stunning aspects of my family specially the cheap Monster studio room earbuds earbuds, for the reason that make it possible for me have fun with any remarkable benefit in addition to enjoyment inside the are located new music live performance. Today's modern technology is advisable exhibited in persons lovely headphones. I prefer to take a budget is better than by simply physician dre headphones anywhere I'm going, to ensure that I can have fun with the live show any moment and then area. The particular diversified mp3 food is only based in the top-ranking Monster earphones. You'll develop every one of the anxiety together with depressions as you collect Monster sounds generate dre.
Nothing in our life personal computer very potent since songs. Songs could be the fundamental part within the bigger excellent life Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Headphone Solo HD with ControlTalk White.

People lower price headsets coming from Monster Sounds by simply dre are also the essential. The fantastic daily life steer through Monster Bests is going to be a significant tendency Monster Beats by Dr.


Dre Headphone Pro Black with Red
. For the reason that high-powered studio room dre is better than will always make the music notes much more passionate and also distinct.