Sunday, January 18, 2009

You Never Know What's Coming for You

Work on the-project-for-which-I-have-such-hope continues.

Gathering materials for the proposal, yesterday I invited someone to participate, a woman who taught a class on herbs that my brother attended in a park last summer. He came home absolutely lit up about this woman and her knowledge and her ideas. Now I need someone with that type of knowledge, and (through the magic of the Internet) tracked her down.

If this all works out the way I hope, it will be a splendid example of someone putting their passion into the world and letting it find its way. She did one job (teach that class) extremely well and it opened the door to other opportunities.

Don't you just love it when that happens?

5 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Love it.

Michelle O'Neil said...

Yes. I do!

Amber said...

Yep.

:)

luckyzmom said...

Ditto:)

Deb Shucka said...

And it's always so lovely to be in the light of such a miracle.