Tuesday, May 04, 2010

An Even Shot

The odds are about 50/50 that my granddaughter will be born today.

Teagan is breech right now, and Kristin will undergo a procedure meant to turn her later this morning. We've been told that about half the time, the procedure ruptures the waters and the baby is born with 24 hours.

Please take a moment to hold my girl in the Light. Her mother, too. Although I'm anxious to meet her, I'm not exactly hoping for her to be born today.

The word "safe" thrums through me like a heartbeat. Safe. That's all I ask. Just keep them safe. Whenever. Whatever. Just please, keep them safe.

4 comments:

Deb Shucka said...

Prayers and love for you all.

fullsoulahead.com said...

Oh Jerri!

Tell Teagen she has a whole fan club rooting for her already. Give her kisses for us. Sweet, brave girl.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Ditto Deb and Michelle! Love, love and more love!

luckyzmom said...

Amen.