Monday, April 21, 2008

Paint It Black

Spent 10 hours cleaning and refurbishing at the salon yesterday. 6 hours painting the handles of the chairs (black). Lots of time to reflect on the difference between my path and that of others in my life.

Decided some stories are not mine to tell, so I removed a recent post. Before letting go of that story completely, I want to thank you all for your beautiful comments. You can not know how much they genuinely helped.

Life goes. The river flows. If we're lucky, we flow with it.

Only love.
j

4 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Only love.

riversgrace said...

In the boat, on the path, one direction - your life.

Love.

kario said...

I love those tasks that allow us to think freely. I think I need to find more of those in my life....

mamatulip said...

Thinking of you.

As usual. ;)