Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's a Teagan Day!

Teagan and I are running errands together this morning. This afternoon, we're taking a friend to the doctor for a check-up after shoulder surgery.

Shopping with my beautiful girl is my favorite thing in the entire world right now. Every third person we pass remarks on how beautiful she is, and I get to agree and smile and be proud of and thankful for my darling granddaughter.

Kristin has started dressing T in things I've made when she's coming to my house. When someone comments on her clothes as well as her general beauty, my smile could light all the houses in the greater K.C. area.

Work-work got in the way yesterday, and I didn't hit my writing commitment until 1:00 a.m. Even so, I'm bright eyed and ready to go get my girl in a few minutes.

The sun is shining. The air is crisp. I have the day with my granddaughter. Who could ask for more?

4 comments:

Deb Shucka said...

Abundance overflowing from the page, and your heart. Have a wonderful day. A picture of the two of you together would be a lovely thing.

kario said...

Awesome!

luckyzmom said...

Smile:=D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I want to see pics of her in your outfits!

MO'N